The N7-FDS22R-57HFGR-C Model optimal for small to large size ductile, grey bronze or brass castings.
An innovative, high speed, automated grinder that dramatically reduces finishing time and labor costs. Barinder’s easy-to-learn programming is designed to be intuitive and allows the operator to teach the machine to automatically perform the same operations that would otherwise be performed manually. The Barinder is designed for fast product changeovers. The part holding fixtures are generally changed with simple hand tools in a few minutes. One person can normally handle two machines.
The N7-FDS22R-57HFGR-C model series is an automatic deburring machine suitable for small to large size castings.
This model is suited for large part processing, parting line and core flash finishing, and gate and runner cutting.
- Compact in size and easily moveable
- Totally enclosed for safe operation
- Turn table for easy load and unloading
- Flexible grinding with 6 axes of motion
- Continuous positioning of casting with 4 servo axes
- 120 degree of tiltable servo grinding wheel motion
- 1 Main 25 hp max. servo motor grinding head
- 1 aux. grinding head that can handle multi shaped wheels
- Long life diamond grinding wheel
- 2 position servo pallet changer
- Simple trace and teach programming
- User friendly with touch screen interface
- Easy program editing with FANUC MDI panel
- 99 program storage standard; 10,000 vai Ethernet package
- 360 degree continuous servo radial casting rotation during grinding
- Single part clamping device
|Work Envelope||31.5" W x 21.65" H|
|Tool Configurations||1 Main & 1 Aux|
|Overall Dimensions||96" W x 162" D x 110" H|