The N7i-CDH22R-58HFMR-C Model Barinder is ideal solution for small to large size aluminum castings. With the compact design and easy to program and learn, one operator can perform multiple machines. The high speed and efficient processing with quick part change over enables productivity and a higher finishing quality of product.
The N7i-CDH22R-58HFMR-C Model Barinder is the idea solution to improve the aluminum casting finishing process.
Suitable for finishing complex shaped castings from small to large size, finishing parting line and cor flash finishing, gate and runner cutting. The main tool head is powered by servo-motor for improved efficiency. Even big and small burrs can be trimmed by switching 2 kinds of auxiliary tools in shorter time.
- Turntable for easy load and unload
- Totally enclosed for safe operation
- Quick part change over
- Flexible cutting with 5 axes of motion
- Continuous positioning of casting with 4 servo axes
- 130 degree of tiltable servo cutting wheel motion
- 1 Main 25hp max. servo motor grinding head
- 1 Aux. milling head that can handle multi shaped tools
- Long life diamond embedded cutting tools
- Simple trace and teach programming
- User friendly with touch screen interface
- Easy program editing with FANUC MDI panel
- 99 program storage standard; 10,000 via ethernet package
- 360 degree contunuous servo radial casting rotation during cutting
- Single part clamping device
|Work Envelope||31.50" W x 21.65" H|
|Tool Configurations||1 Main & 1 Aux.|
|Overall Dimensions||96" x 162" D x 110" H|