The FCMX series is the Flaskless Seiatsu molding machine designed to perform sand filling by the aeration method. The world-renowned ACE flask type Seiatsu aeration molding machine is now accompanied by the flaskless aeration with the FCMX series.
Sinto’s existing flaskless molding series, top-under blow type FBM and top blow FBO, are now augmented by the powerful aeration type FCMX, and the rigid formation of molding tools and technology to cope with various needs in green sand mold making.
The aeration method is capable of producing high quality molds using matchplate patterns with complicated profiles and deep pockets, which were virtually impossible for ordinary blow type and gravity sand filling methods. The aeration system minimizes the restriction from arrangement of models on the pattern, and the applicable range of molding sand has been expanded by a large margin.
The design of the FCMX molding machine is compact and energy saving. Replacement of any existing molding machine is usually simple and easy.
Initial Cost Reduction
- Replacement of existing machines is easy in a short lead-time
- Possible to re-use existing matchplates
- Maximum utilization of existing line
- Possible to use existing sand plant
- High speed molding by only one unit
Running Cost Reduction
Produce high quality, high added value molds with superior pattern stripping capability and enhanced dimensional accuracy
Compressed Air Saving
- Reduce consumption of parting agent
- Reduce molding sand consumption
- Easy maintenance
- Operator friendly
- Aeration sand filling secures a wider range of applicable sand properties
- Wider series variation (more flask sizes available)
- Effective two-station design
Low Pressure Aeration
- Parting agent is sprayed inside totally enclosed chamber
- Mold height feed-back control
- Active machine function information during operation is displayed
- Error-trouble display — self-compensating function (Standard)
- Error-trouble diagnosis (Option)
- Molding analysis monitor (Option)