The Roberts Sinto FBM series molding machines are the latest in “state-of-the-art” equipment, providing foundries with 21st century technology today.
Built with tomorrow in mind, the unique features of this machine allow foundries to produce consistently higher quality castings.
Features and benefits:
- Top and bottom blow allows sand to fill deep pockets or complicated patterns
- No pit – easy maintenance
- Separate molding and coresetting stations
- Drag mold shuttle for coresetting (FBM-IIT only)
- No spill sand
- Touch screen with diagnostics
- Instantly programmable mold height
- Programmable hydraulic squeeze
- No special bottom boards
- Use existing patterns
Innovative drag shuttle-out for easy access coresetting
The FBM-IIT is designed with a shuttle allowing the drag mold to slide out of the machine giving easy access for coresetting, allowing the operator to perform the job safely and comfortably.