The ASN5-2MD2R-45H3 Model Barinder is ideal solution for small to medium size aluminum castings. With the compact design and easy to program and learn, one operator can perform multiple machines. The high speed and efficient processing with quick part change over enables productivity and a higher finishing quality of product.
The ASN5-2MD2R-45H3 Model Barinder is the idea solution to improve the aluminum casting finishing process.
Suitable for finishing complex shaped castings from small to medium size, the ASN5 has two rotating auxiliary spindle
heads. The tool-head is powered by servomotor for improved efficiency.
- Compact in size and easily movable
- Totally enclosed for safe operation
- Quick part change over
- Flexible cutting with 5 axes of motion
- Continuous positioning of casting with 4 servo axes
- 120 degree of tiltable servo cutting tool motion
- 2 Aux. milling heads that can handle multi shaped tools
- Long life diamond embedded cutting tools
- Simple trace and teach programming
- User friendly with touch screen interface
- Easy program editing with FANUC MDI panel
- 99 program storage standard; 10,000 via ethernet package
- 360 degree continuous servo radial casting rotation during grinding
- Single part clamping device
|Work Envelope||19.7" w x 13.8" H|
|Tool Configurations||2 Aux.|
|Overall Dimension||61" W x 66" D x 91" H|