An innovative, high speed, automated grinder that dramatically reduces finishing time and labor costs. Barinder’s easy-to-learn programming is designed to be intuitive and allows the operator to teach the machine to automatically perform the same operations that would otherwise be performed manually. The Barinder is designed for fast product changeovers. The part holding fixtures are generally changed with simple hand tools in a few minutes. One person can normally handle two machines.
The Barinder’s optional second wheel makes it possible to finish internal surfaces, even those that are difficult to reach manually. The Barinder does it the same, every time.
The X6i-FDH22R-455GR Model optimal for small to medium size ductile, grey bronze or brass castings.
The X6-FD22R-455GR model series is an automatic deburring machine used for small to medium sized castings.
This model is suited for small part processing, parting line and core flash finishing, and gate and runner cutting.
The Barinder is accurate, repeatable and precise every time. It is suitable for finishing complex shape castings.
- Compact in size and easily movable
- Totally enclosed for safe operation
- Quick part change over
- Flexible grinding with 5 axes of motion
- Continuous positioning of casting with 4 servo axes
- 130 degree of tiltable servo grinding wheel motion
- 1 main 25 hp max. servo motor grinding head
- 1 Aux. grinding head that can handle multi shaped wheels
- Long life diamond grinding wheels
- Simple trace and teach programming
- User friendly and touch screen interface
- Easy program editing with FANUC MDI panel
- 99 program storage standard; 10,000 via Ethernet package
- 360 degree continuous servo radial casting rotation during grinding
- Single part clamping device
|Work Envelope||ø 19.7” x H 7.8”|
|Tool Configurations||1 Main & 1 Aux.|
|Overall Dimension||W 61” x D 76” x H 78”|